Friday, March 27, 2015

Book Tour: Tillie's Tale by Mindy Mymudes



We are so excited to be sharing with you this adorable puppy mystery.



Who is the mysterious ghosty haunting puppygirl Tillie?
And why?
George the magical basset hound familiar is on the trail.




You can Pre-Order your copy of the book here.

I've worked in a hazardous waste lab,where under the sign for the Right To Know law, was added: if you can figure it out. I've been a metals tech, a bakery clerk, a professional gardener, and taught human anatomy and ran two university greenhouses. Along the way I picked up my Master's Degree in Biology, specializing in the population genetics of an endangered plant. I’ve also been a top breeder, handler, and trainer of English springer spaniels under the prefix of Muddy Paws. We three in the equivalent of the National Club's (ESSFTA) hall of fame. Every time I think I know dogs, another dog comes along and proves my beliefs are totally wrong. The truth is, the Muddy Paws Pack walk all over me.

Visit Mindy on her pages.



Mindy Mymduse’s Top 10



1. My husband. After almost 30 years of marriage (June 16) I still adore him. He's gorgeous, brilliant, and very understanding.


2. Dogs. Everything about dogs. I'm a second generation English springer breeder, owner, trainer, and love to work with them. Even incredibly naughty, but brilliant Freaky Beaks. According to the Springer National club, my dogs are very good at many things. Turns out I'm good at instructing people how to train their own dogs, too!



3. My family, whether by blood, my mom, my brother and his family, by marriage, (yes, I adore my in-laws), or by choice, my mentors, my best friends. I've acquired a lot of sisters and brothers that way. Hm. Family below dogs?



4. Books. Oh my goodness. I've been so lucky, not only do I consume a few books a week, I've met the best people. From learning to play chess at 4 from Robert Heinlein, to one of my dearest friends, Faith Hunter. I read a lot of genres, but love Urban Fantasy and Science Fiction. It doesn't matter what level if it's well written.



5. Genetics. My master's degree was in biology, specifically population genetics. Most of what I have published is technical.



6. Plants. I have about 300 in my basement. I adore orchids, and grow most of my own perennials and vegetables from seeds. I belong to a few plant and seed traders and it's a great way to enlarge a garden without a lot of money. My undergraduate degree is in horticulture.



7. Teaching. Even the Magical Drool Mysteries have some education creeping in. George Knows is a story about protecting the environment. Tillie's Tale is about history and a bit on bullying. I've taught science at both university and high school level, and adore doing Skype interviews with kids. I also have a genetics list to help out breeders understand the basic stuff,



8. Food. Cookies. Potato Chips. Guacamole. Chocolate. Cake. Salads. Any kind of food, including the healthy stuff. I wish I had a trainer that monitored what I ate and my exercise. My dogs are far healthier than I am.


9. Massages. I have a disability that is fairly rare. It affects a nerve in one leg and the only thing that really helps is a good massage. I wish I could have one every day.



10. To help. I love to help. Hopefully not enough to be obnoxious, but I've been told I need to say no more often.






No comments:

Post a Comment